Zales is a popular chain of jewelry stores that features rings, bracelets, earrings and watches, most of which are adorned with precious gems like rubies, sapphires, emeralds and, of course, diamonds. Their primary focus regarding gemstones is on diamonds, which is notably evident through the brand’s self-given nickname, “The Diamond Store.” With stores spreading across the united states and primarily situated in shopping malls, Zales is one of the top jewelry brands in the country with their direct competition being the likes of Helzberg Diamonds.
Including a huge online selection of unset gems and premade jewelry, having a Zales credit card offers customers practically any kind of jewelry he or she desires for any situation. If you are a cardholder and have been looking for steps on how you can actually make a payment toward your bill, simply follow the directions listed below.
You must register to make online payments. If you still need to register, do so by clicking here and filling out the fields highlighted as shown below:
Making the payment online:
- With your favorite internet browser, head over to the Zales credit card website
- With the login information you created on the registration pages, enter your user ID and password into the boxes on the Secure Sign On page
- Click the dropdown box below the user ID and password inputs and select the Make a Payment Option. Click the green Sign On button when ready
- Enter how much you would like to pay toward your account and input your payment information as required. Submit the payment only after you have verified that what you have typed in is correct
- Once you receive a verification of successful payment, you are all set. You may then leave the site to browse the rest of the web or merely close down your browser altogether
Pay by Mail
To make a payment on your Zales credit card account by mail, include your account number on a check or money order and send them to the following address:
When sending payments by mail, ensure that there is at least five business days before your actual bill due date so that you are certain the payment will be made on time.
Pay by Phone
You can contact Zales’ billing and customer service line at (800) 586-6923. Before calling make sure to have your account number and payment information ready to streamline the process.