Included with Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T, Verizon is one of the “Big Four” cell phone providers in America. One of the things that sets Verizon apart from the others is that their they offer one of the most expansive maps in the United States of 4G connectivity. It is interesting to note that at one point, Verizon was actually a part of AT&T before anti-monopoly laws broke up the massive telephone service provider, and these days they’re highly competitive with each other. Along with cell phone coverage, Verizon also offers an array of communications solutions for business and personal use.
The largest single cell phone launch from Verizon was the iPhone 4, which drew a ton of new customers into their subscribership, and the brand has been a very major player since then. For those who use their services, Verizon offers a few ways to make payments, including online, over the phone, via the mail and in person at select payment locations. To make a payment yourself, find your preferred method below and follow the instructions provided.
Pay in Person
If you plan on making a payment in cash or simply do not want to register more of your personal information through their website, you can find participating locations through their locator. You can access it by clicking this Verizon locator link.
Pay Through the Mail
If you prefer to make payments through the mail, Verizon allows you to do so as well. Either include a bill slip or write your account on a check or money order and mail it to:
Pay Your Bill Online
If you have yet to register for online access to your Verizon account, you will need to do so before being allowed to log in to make payments. Head over to the registration page by clicking here and complete the process for continuing with the rest of these instructions, starting with your phone number here:
If you’re registered, pay your bill as such:
- Using your internet browser of choice, either click the link or type this address into your address bar: verizon.com/myverizon
- Input your user ID into the field and in the dropdown menu select “Pay My Bill” and, if you would like, check the box that says “Keep me signed in” so you don’t have to type your login information again
- When you click the “Sign In” button you will receive a prompt for your password, enter it to continue
- Enter how much you would like to pay toward your bill followed by your payment information
- After submitting your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation message once it goes through
There you have it, three ways to pay your bill to keep your phone (and social life) active.