Although they are primarily known for the telecommunications and media products, AT&T also offers a credit card to select individuals. With fairly standard rates and rewards available, there isn’t anything particularly spectacular about these credit cards unless you specifically like something from their rewards selections.
AT&T Universal Card users can make payments on their account online or through the mail. If you would prefer the latter, the instructions are in the last section of this article. Otherwise, continue reading from here.
Create an Online Account for Your AT&T Universal Card
You must create an online account before being allowed to make payments on your AT&T Universal Card. Go to the Citibank Register for Online Access page to begin, and enter AT&T Universal Card number into the field that says “ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number,” then click the blue “Continue” button.
Follow the rest of the prompts to complete your account creation and then you can move on to the next section for online payments.
Log In for Online Universal Card Payments
- Head to the AT&T Universal Card pay bill site at: Universalcard.com Pay Bill. Note: We are starting with this link since so many searches regarding AT&T Universal Card payments go to this site. If you want, you can skip this page and go straight to the link in the next step, but only do so if you are first comfortable with starting at this page
- Click the “Home” tab at the top of the page. Do NOT click the link at the bottom of the page that says “Sign On or Register”
- With the user ID and password you created during the online access registration described above, sign on to the AT&T Universal Card account management site
- After you get into your account, go to online bill pay
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your payment information into the site and submit your payment
- After a details information verification, your payment is submitted and you can leave the site or shut down your browser
Mail in Your AT&T Universal Card Payment
For those of you who would rather not go through the online registration process or are uncomfortable with submitting your payment information through the internet, you may mail in your AT&T Universal Card payment. For both of the addresses below, write your account number on a check or money order made out to AT&T Universal Card.
Regular, on-time payments should be sent to this address:
Overnight or express shipped payments should be sent to: