Though it is easiest to remember that TJX (full name TJX Companies, Inc) is the owner and operator of the retail location T.J. Maxx, the company also owns quite a few other retail shops. These other stores include HomeGoods, Marshalls, T.K. Maxx and HomeSense among others.
To make a payment on your TJX Rewards Credit Card or TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard online, follow the directions listed below. And, if you’ve yet to register for online access, the section that starts with “You Must Register…” should be your beginning steps.
You Must Register for Online Account Control
Before you can use the TJX Rewards Credit Card payment portal to submit a payment on your account, you need to go through the registration process. To begin the process, navigate to the Account Registration page by clicking here, which will open a new window.
Once on the registration page, you will start off by entering your TJX Rewards Credit Card account number as shown here:
You will also need to supply the last four of your SSN, your birthdate, your email address and your mother’s maiden name. You will also choose a personal picture that will be used during the login process as well as your user name and password.
Making a TJX Rewards Card Payment Online
- Navigate to the TJX Rewards Credit Card payment login page by clicking here
- Enter the user ID you chose while going through the online access registration process into the field provided and click the Remember me box if you want the system to save your user ID. Click the black “Login” button
- You will now be prompted for your password, type the one you created during registration to finish logging in
- Navigate to the bill pay section of the website. Enter your payment information when prompted, which will include you deciding how much you need to pay toward your account. Verify every piece of information you type in as an error could easily mean overpaying your bill. Submit the payment once you are satisfied with everything you have entered
- Your payment is complete once you are presented with a payment verification screen
If You Need Assistance
If, for any reason, you have issues with making your payment, you should call the TJX Rewards Credit Card helpline that pertains to your card. If you have the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard, call (877) 890-3150. For assistance with the TJX Rewards Credit Card, dial (800) 952-6133.