Sheffield Financial provides specialized financing to dealers and the public. It was founded in 1992 when a man named “Jack Snow” and his wife “Bonnie”, along with four employees, started a business that provides financing for heavy power equipment. They took out 3.4 million dollars worth of loans, a huge risk. The business took off, however, and grew to the point where it now finances over $10 billion in consumer and commercial revolving and installment retail loans for outdoor power equipment, power sports vehicles, and one-axle trailers.
More about Sheffield Financial
In 1997, Sheffield Financial was acquired by Branch Banking and Trust wich is the eleventh largest bank in the United States. They provide powerful financial backing for their customers. Sheffield Financial now serves select dealers and customers throughout the United States. Sheffield Financial’s headquarters are in the heart of North Carolina, in a 50K square foot facility with 150 employees.
Customers Using the Www.Sheffieldfinancial.com Make Payment section
Sheffield Financial has served over one million customers to take financial control of their snowmobiles, personal watercraft, all-terrain vehicles, and lawn equipment. They also have used Sheffield’s services to finance the one-axle trailers necessary to transport all these vehicles. Customers can use SheffieldFinancial.com payment saction to pay there bills online through www.sheffieldfinancial.com make payment section (we will elaborate on that)
Applying online: Steps before Sheffield Payment process
To apply for a loan, you’ll need to provide Sheffield Financial with several pieces of information. You’ll need to provide your applicant status (individual or joint), manufacturer, product, social security number, full name, address, mailing information, and contact information. Once your loan application has been processed, you’ll be able to make an account online. To make an account online, you’ll need to provide Sheffield Financial with your full name and more infomation. After reading through the terms and agreements and accepting them, you’ll be able to manage your finances with Sheffield Financial Online.
Paying your Bill with the Www.Sheffieldfinancial.com Make Payment Section
- Go to www.sheffieldfinancial.com. On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a blue box that says Customer Section. Click that and then click the white hyperlink that says Existing Customer.
- Now you are redirected to this URL: www.sheffieldfinancial.com make payment.
- Click Existing Customer and sign in with your username and password. Click Login. The entire process is secured by Norton Secured software (powered by Symantec).
- With consumer internet access, you can access your account online, make loan payments, request an address change, and review your e-Statement. Click on Make Loan Payment.
- Insert all of your financial information – your card number, id, SSN etc.
- Now, please navigate to the “Pay now” link and click it.
Sheffield Financial payment page is a secure page and a simple one.
in case of any misunderstanding, please contact Sheffield Financial bill payment team at-