South Carolina Electric & Gas is the energy-based corporation SCANA. SCE&G was structured in year 1924 which was formerly called Broad River Power Company. SCE&G, being a regulated public utility is now into transmitting, generating, distributing and selling of electricity to almost 661,000 wholesale and retail customers in service areas that covers over 17,000 sq miles. If you are to join SCE&G, you can go to www.sceg/paperless and you’ll find more information there about the site and how to pay bills in them.
SCE&G is now operating 6 coal-fired plants, 6 Hydroelectric plants, 8 cycle comustion turbines, 1 combined cycle power plant and 1 nuclear plant for a total output of over 5.8 gigawatt. SCE&G is equipped with hard-working employees that are really dedicated in providing you dependable electric services as well as safe natural gas services daily.
You can expect them to deliver energy at your convenient places in the most reliable and the safest way possible. SCE&G is working and dedicating their time and effort into providing the quality service you desire for your needs to be met.
How do you pay bill at SCE&G?
SCE&G offers many payment options that you can avail.
- The primary way to pay your bills is to pay in person. You can go directly to SCE&G company’s address and pay your bills there.
- You can also make a phone call and inform them that you will pay your bills. You can either use any of your credit or debit cards or money orders. You just have to make sure every details of your payment is correct and sure.
- Another way is paying by mail. You can send your payment to SCE&G’s mailing address.
- Lastly and definitely not the least is to pay online. What can be more convenient than to pay your bills online? Just a click with your fingers, you can now pay them your bills. Visit this link www.sceg.com/paperless and you can find more information about paying your bills online.
How to Pay Your SCE&G bills Online and Go Paperless through www.sceg.com/paperless Webpage
- First, visit www.sceg.com/paperless. Click the “Go Paperless” at the bottom part of the site.
- Do you have an SCE&G account already? If none yet, sign up at their site. After clicking “Go paperless”, if you’re a new user, click “NEW USER” and register your account.
- In the registration, you will be required to enter your account number.
- In order to create a password and a username, you must be a costumer first by entering your account details.
- Once you have registered already, you can see your SCE&G 13 digit account number above your SCE&G bill.
In case of misunderstanding about the paperlas or the bill paymen, please contact SCEG payment team at-