With over sixty years of offering insurance coverage to its customers in the United States, the Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company has, over time, become one of the larger providers of this specialized type of insurance plans. They provide full and term life insurance, accidental death, mortgage protection and more that are available to cover adults, children and grandchildren. While we hope that you never actually have to use the services provided by Globe Life, it is always a smart choice to stay protected in the off chance that you do.
To make a payment on your account, the following guide will walk you through both online account creation and logging in to make a payment.
Registering for Online Access for Your Globe Life Insurance Policy
For those of you who have not already gone through the process of creating an online account to go along with your Globe Life insurance plan, you should consider taking these steps to get one created. Not only can you make an online payment, which is convenient enough as a benefit, but you will be able to view your policy information at any time, save new quotes to your account and more.
To begin the registration process, head over to the Globe Life eService Center’s registration page. From there, you will be asked to choose login credentials, then verify who you are by entering information pertinent to your account. Continue going through the forms and agreements until your account is created and you can move on to the next section and make an online payment through logging in.
Make an Online Payment to Globe Life Insurance
- Using your internet browser, head to the web address www.globeontheweb.com by copying it into a new browser window or tab or by clicking the link in the green contact box near the end of this page
- Click one of the links on the page that says “Customer Log In”
- Input your email address and password into the two text fields in the middle of the screen and click the blue “Login” button
- Once logged in to your policy, go to the premium payment section of the site
- When prompted to do so, select your payment date and amount to pay as well as your checking account number and your bank’s routing number. Verify that these details are correct and submit your insurance premium payment to Globe Life
- Once you have received a confirmation that your payment has been successfully processed or scheduled, you can shut down your browser or navigate away from the website