Being the single largest cable company on the globe, a huge amount of people throughout America use Comcast for many of their entertainment and communications needs. When cable television is packaged together with the company’s telephone or cable internet options, they are referred to by Comcast as Xfinity, so there is a chance that you may be more comfortable with seeing or dealing with that company name rather than Comcast. Either way, they are both the same corporation.
If you are a Comcast (or Xfinity) subscriber and would like to learn how to make a payment toward your account online, this guide will walk you through account creation, logging in and submitting your payment in an easy-to-follow manner.
Register for Online Comcast Account Management
Creating an account to log in and manage your Comcast or Xfinity account online is a fairly easy process that should not take you much time to complete. To begin this, go to the create a username web page and enter your account number and either your street address or phone number, then click the blue “Next” button:
On the following page, you will choose a user name and password to complete the process. After creating your online Comcast management account, you will be able to control and monitor many different aspects of your subscription to your cable, phone and internet subscriptions. Additionally, you will be able to make your payment online as discussed in the section below.
Make Your Payment Online
- Using the link at the bottom of this page in the green contact box for Comcast, go to the login portal for Comcast and Xfinity customers
- Type your user name or email address into the top box and your password into the bottom. If you want to remain signed in to the Comcast site for future visits, click where it says “Keep me signed in.” Click the blue “Sign In” button
- After being signed in to the site, click where it says “My Account” and go to the “Billing & Payments” section of the site
- Choose how much you would like to pay for your Comcast or Xfinity account balance and select when the payment should be taken from your account
- Input your payment details and verify that they are correct. Submit the payment when you are sure everything is good
- Upon receipt of a payment confirmation, you may leave the site as your Comcast bill pay is complete