The Cobb County Water System with the Cobb-Marietta County Water Authority – Together, they distribute water that high quality to their customers. The Cobb County Water System obtains their water through two sources: the Chattahoochee River and Lake Allatoona. More information on the logistics and water locations can be found at www.Cobbwater.org.
Cobb Water System and the Environment
Cobb County takes environmentalism seriously. They were voted the “Southeasts’s best in water quality control” by the US Environmental Protection Agency. After water is used, it is taken to the wastewater treatment plant to be cleaned and treated. Then, it uses a biological process to stimulate the growth of bacteria that eat most of the waste in the water. Separated solids are concentrated, dewatered, and removed from the clean water as bio-solids. Visit Cobbwater.org to read more about the Cobb system.
In addition to paying your bill, there are also many options you have for online work. You can (without logging in) fill out a change of address application, a disconnect service application, a new service application, a Realtor new service application, or a senior citizen application. Other things that the www.Cobbwater.org service requests handle include service requests, bill pay, rates/payment information, fire hydrant meter rental, delinquency, and other issues. Resources on Cobbwater.org also include brochures, education-related information, press releases, “in the news” items, video on demand, water quality reports, and related links.
Pay your Cobb County Water Bill through Www.Cobbwater.org Webpage
- Go to www.Cobbwater.org (it will direct you to water.cobbcountyga.gov). In the center of the page, there is a blue box that says Account Log In. Click that.
- Alternatively, you can make an instant payment (the green box next to the blue box) to pay your bill without logging in or having to create an account.
- To pay your Cobb water bill online you will need to use your user and password.
- You will see a big button with the words “pay now” click on it.
- Finalize by inseting all of your credit card detials etc.
In case of any confusion, please contact Cobb County Water System bill payment team at-