Specialized for use in the automotive repair industry, a Credit First National Association (CFNA) credit card is designed to make life easier when facing car problems. They offer a number of available cards for in-store use that cover tires, mufflers, mufflers, brakes and service costs. Some of the brands cards available through CFNA include Firestone, Bridgestone and Monro among others.
If you have a card issued through CFNA or one of their affiliates and would like to make an payment on your account, find your preferred payment method below and follow the instructions given for that particular section.
Pay by Mail
If you would like to make a payment through the mail, make sure you have at least five business days before the payment is due when sending it. Write your account number on top of a money order or check and mail it to this address:
- With your preferred browser, go to the www.cfna.com payment website (link on the bottom of this page) by clicking the link (it will open a new window for you)
- Input your user name and password into the text fields prominently displayed on the screen and click the blue “Sign In” button
- Click the View Payments link
- Enter your payment amount, routing number, checking account number and the payment date that you would like the funds withdrawn. Ensure that your data is correct and then submit your payment
- Once your payment successfully goes though, you will receive a verification message, after which you can leave the CFNA online credit card account management website
Register Your Card
You must register for an online account before being allowed to make online payments. Click here to go to the CFNA online registration form, which asks you for your credit card number, SSN, a user name & password and more:
You will need these credentials to log in to your CFNA account management online as discussed in the numbered steps above.
Pay by Phone
To make a payment on your CFNA credit card account over the phone, you need to call (800) 321-3950. To simplify the process for you, you should have your CFNA credit card and your bank account’s checking and routing numbers next to you before you make the call.
However you choose to make a payment on your CFNA credit card, always make sure that you do it on time to keep your credit score in good standing.