One of the largest banks in the United States, Wells Fargo holds and issues mortgages to millions of Americans annually. With numerous services and access to many third-party features and assistances, the company has received high marks across the board from reviewers and home owners alike.
If you have a mortgage through Wells Fargo and would like to set up online access for mortgage management and payments, you can do so by following the instructions listed in this guide.
Sign Up for an Online Account
If you already have a banking account set up with online access, your normal login is applicable to your Wells Fargo mortgage account, and you can skip this step. However, if you do not normally bank with Wells Fargo or have yet to set up online access, click here to get started.
With the page loaded, enter your full Social Security number, your account number and your email address (twice) then click the blue “Continue” button to go through the steps to create your Wells Fargo online management account.
Once you are complete, you will have access to a number of Wells Fargo’s online services, including online mortgage payments as discussed below.
Wells Fargo Online Mortgage Payments
- Using the link in the green box that displays Wells Fargo’s contact information at the bottom of this page, go to the Wells Fargo mortgage portal
- Underneath where it says “I want to…” click the link at the bottom right side of the page that says “Make a Payment”
- In the dropdown box next to “Sign on to,” select “Transfer” then input your user name and password into the two text entry boxes. Click the blue “Sign On” button when done typing in your login credentials
- Select the account that you want to use to make your mortgage payment in the “From Account” and, in the “To Account,” choose your mortgage. In the “Frequency” dropdown, select when you want your one-time payment to occur or choose to have your mortgage payments paid automatically on a schedule
- Click the continue button once it becomes available and your options are set to your liking
- After setting up your mortgage payment(s), you may leave the Wells Fargo site
Wells Fargo Customer Service
If you found the instructions in this guide were unclear to your liking or you are encountering any problems with logging in, registering or making a mortgage payment online, you should contact Wells Fargo’s customer service directly. You can reach them by calling (800) 357-6675.