Offering its customers access to many different communications based technologies like voice over IP and broadband connectivity, Windstream Communications is a large provider of products available to business and home customers alike. Although the company is a relatively new service provider, it is actually the combination of multiple companies that were around for years before merging to become Windstream Communications.
If you are a Windstream Communications customer and are looking how to create your online management login credentials as well as make bill payments online, the guide below will walk you through the process.
Windstream Online Account Creation
Registering for an account online through Windstream offers a number of benefits including the chance to pay your account balance. Click here to go to account registration where you will first validate your account by inputting your account number, zip code (from your billing address) and your PIN, which you can find printed on the invoice itself:
After you have gone through the online registration process, you will be able to manage your Windstream account by logging in. This includes accessing your data, network, cloud and voice services and selecting options as well as, as instructed below, making payments through their system.
Log In and Manage Your Windstream Account Online
- Click the link in the green box at the bottom of this page to open the Windstream bill pay portal in a new tab or window in your browser
- Type the username and password that you chose during registration into the two text boxes on the right side of the page. Click the green “Sign In” button
- Click the link that says “My Account”
- Click the link that says “Invoices & Payments”
- Click the “Make Payment” account
- From here, you will see a heading that says “Pay Now.” Under that, select whether you want to submit a one-time payment or if you would like to set up a recurring payment
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Windstream bill pay process while checking to ensure all information is correct. Submit the payment when you are satisfied with your payment options
To Call Customer Service
If you encounter any problems while going through registration or making your payment, please call Windstream’s support number by dialing (866) 445-5882 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time. If you have any further questions or would like to contact Windstream online, click here to go to Windstream online internet contact form.