Considering the Walmart corporation employs more people in the world than any other company on Earth, it makes sense that they have a login area dedicated to its employees and helping them keep track of certain aspects of their employment within the organization.
By visiting and logging in to this Walmart Associate website, employees will be able to keep track of their work schedules (if they are hourly workers in Walmart stores in the United States), conduct research on the benefits allotted to them and get in touch with other Walmart employees.
If you are a Walmart employee and ready to get your account created for online access, follow the guide below.
Create Your Walmart Associate Online Account
- Go to the Walmart Associate account management site by following the link in the green company contact box at the end of this article or by clicking here.
- Underneath the login boxes, you will see a small text link that says “Register.” Click that link
- On the following screen, you will see a list of informational items that you will need prepared before you can create your online Walmart Associate account, which will include your Walmart Identification Number and your date of being hired by Walmart. Once you have these items ready, click the big yellow “Go” button
- Fill in all of the fields requested, including the aforementioned Walmart Identification Number and your Hire Date, as well as your birthday, then enter the security code in the box. Click the large yellow “Submit” button
- Go through the rest of the forms on the Walmart Associate online account registration and create your user ID and password along with agreeing to some terms and conditions and more
- Once your account is created, you can log in to view various aspects of your employment with the Walmart corporation
Sign In to Manage Your Walmart Employee Account
Either by following the link in the green contact box under this article or by heading to www.walmartbenefits.com, go to the Walmart associate login page. Once there, the log in process is relatively simple. Just enter the user ID and password that you chose during the account creation process as described in the first section of this web guide:
With those fields filled out, click the large, yellow “LOGIN” button and you will be taken to your Walmart associate account where you will be able to monitor various aspects of your position and speak with other Walmart associates.