One of the few large cell phone coverage providers in the United States and abroad, Verizon’s main selling point is the amount of 4G LTE coverage offered by using their services. Once a part of AT&T before the government broke up what they considered to be a monopoly, Verizon went on to becoming a behemoth itself in the communications industry. The company provides telecommunications services to millions of people in America and continues to grow daily, especially since they began offering iPhones as a device option.
If you are one of the millions of people who subscribe to Verizon’s service, the company allows you a number of ways to pay your cell phone or other form of communications bills.
Pay Verizon Wireless Bill Online
If you have yet to register for online access to My Verizon, see the note below. Otherwise, follow these instructions to pay your bill online:
- With your browser, either type this URL into the address bar or simply click the link: Www.Verizonwireless.com/MYverizon (link is on the bottom of this page)
- Enter either your user ID or your mobile telephone number into the field provided and click the “Sign In” button. If you would like it to, check the “Remember me” box below the sign in button
- Enter your password when asked by the site to do so to finish signing in
- Go to “Account” then “Payment”
- Select Payment Options and choose how you would like to pay the bill. Input your payment information and submit it after you have verified that all of your information is correct
Note: Before you are allowed access onto the My Verizon website to pay your bill, you will have to register with the site first. To do so, head to the My Verizon Registration page and enter your cell phone number in the field highlighted in the image below. A new page will load and you’ll receive a text message on your cell phone with a pin. Enter the pin you received into the website where prompted and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration
Pay by Mail
To make a payment through standard mail, write your account or phone number on the check and send it to the following address:
Pay in Person
Verizon also allows you to make payments in person. To find a location that accepts Verizon bill payments near you, visit the company’s “Payment Locations” page by clicking here. Enter your information and click the “Search” button and the site will show you where you can go to pay.