The Valero Energy Corporation runs a couple dozen refinery operations, but for the most part the company is mostly well known as a series of gas stations. Though the brand doesn’t quite reach the level of saturation that Chevron or Shell enjoys, Valero is still a very large company and should not be disregarded as a major player in the energy industry. Some of the brands that operate as subsidiaries of Valero include Shamrock, Ultramar and Texaco, a few of which were purchased from their competitor the Chevron Corporation.
Still, like its competition, the Valero Energy Corporation also offers credit cards, usually referred to as gas cards, for customers to purchase fuel on credit at the company’s service stations. If you’re a Valero cardholder and are looking for way to pay your bill, see the rest of the guide below:
Pay by Mail
If you would like to make a payment on your Valero credit card through the mail, write your account number on a check or money order and send it to:
DSRM National Bank
P.O. Box 300
Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
For those instances where you have to send your mail-in payment via express mail, send the payment to the following address:
DSRM National Bank
7201 Canyon Drive
Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
More information in the Valero Customer Support page
- With your preferred internet browser, go to the website valero.com/mycard by clicking the link on the bottom of this page.
- On the page that loads, there are a variety of buttons and links. Click the blue “Sign in” button found in the “Valero Self Serve” portion of the webpage
- You should now be on a login screen. Under where it says “Secure Sign-In” type your user ID and click the green “Sign-In” button. Enter your password when prompted and continue into the website
- Navigate to the part of the website that allows you to pay your bill. Enter the value that you would like to pay toward your Valero credit card and the date that you would like it withdrawn from your account. Input your billing data and submit the payment after you have verified that the information is correct
- If you don’t receive a confirmation message, go back and check your data again. If you do, your payment is complete and you may leave the site at your leisure
Pay Over the Phone
To make a Valero credit card payment over the company’s automated phone system, dial (800) 333-3560. Call during business hours to pay with help from a customer service agent, though doing so will incur a small fee.
Note: You can’t pay at Valero gas stations or retail locations.