Everyone knows that Walmart carries a massive number of products in their stores, and some of the consumer electronics like televisions, video game consoles, stereos, laptops, computers and more can get mighty expensive. To protect those purchases for a number of years, Walmart’s Product Care Plans can replace the items in times of merchandise tragedies.
To learn about creating your account or logging into the Walmart Product Care Plans (Product Assist) websites, continue reading below:
Create Your Account
- Click the link here to go to the Www.ProductAssist.com/Walmart (*link in the bottom of this page) website in a new window
- Click the green button labeled “Get Started”
- You have a couple options here to get your Walmart Product Care Plan account set up. You can enter your name, email and password then click the green button that says “Create my account” as highlighted by the red markings in the image below. Or, you can use an existing social media account from either Facebook, Twitter or Google, as highlighted by the yellow arrows:
- When your account is created, you will be automatically logged into the site and ready to track your plans, claims and support statuses
Logging In To Walmart Product Assist
If you logged out between the time of your first registration and need to find your way back to and log in to the Walmart Product Care Plan website at ProductAssist.comt, the steps are easy:
- Click the ProductAssist.com Walmart link to open a new window or tab for the website
- Click the link under the green “Get started” button that says, “Sign in”
- Enter your login credentials as you used during the account creation steps listed above
- That’s it!
Walmart Product Care Plans are a great way to keep your expensive purchases safe from all sorts of damage or disarray, just remember that you have the plans available if anything were ever to happen to your products.