As a part of the Service Central line of stores that also includes Big O Tires, Merchant’s and Tire Kingdom, NTB offers its customers a number of auto-centric services. These include tire changes, oil and fluid upkeep and more.
If you have a credit card through NTB, you may register your account and make online payments by following the instructions here.
Register for NTB Credit Card Online Access
To make an online payment using the directions discussed below this section, you are going to have to register for an online account with the Account Online website. To get to the registration page, click here.
The information that you will need to begin signing up for online access to your NTB credit card account includes the NTB card number, the exact name printed on the card, the three digits on the back of the card, the last four digits of the accountholder’s SSN and a working email address. Input them into the fields highlighted here and then click on the green “Verify” button.
Pay Your NTB Credit Card Account Online
- Go to the Service Central credit line sign in page, which you can access by clicking here in your favorite internet browser
- In the fields marked “User ID” and “Password,” enter the login information that you selected while going through the online account access registration process, which you should have already completed (if you have not, go to the section above this one and follow the instructions to create your NTB credit card online account). You can see these boxes highlighted in the image below step number 3
- If you want the Account Online website to store your login name, check the box next to “Remember my ID.” Then, click the dropdown box under the login boxes that says “Take me to:” and select the option that says “Make a Payment.” Click the button labeled “Sign On” when ready
- Decide how much you are going to pay toward your NTB credit card account and input it into the box when asked by the website. Next, input your payment information when requested to do so and ensure that whatever you type in is right in every field. When satisfied that your input data is correct, send in your payment
- You can close your browser or navigate away from the Account Online website once you receive a confirmation screen
Your payment is now complete, make sure to do this whenever you receive your bill to maintain a good standing on your credit report.