With an incredible selection of luxury fashion goods and accessories, Neiman Marcus is a favorite shopping destination for the affluent and for those looking to get a special gift for someone they love (or for themselves from time to time).
If you have a Neiman Marcus card and need to make a payment on your account, you may do so through a number of methods, each of which are described in this guide. Continue reading for more information.
Pay a Neiman Marcus Credit Balance Online
- Go to the Neiman Marcus Card online bill payment portal at www.Neimanmarcus.com/nmcard or by clicking the link in the green corporate contact box at the end of this article
- Click the link near the bottom of the page that says “MAKE A PAYMENT”
- Input your user name and password into the boxes on the left part of the screen. Click “Remember Me” if you would like the site to store your login information for later visits and then click the red “Sign In” button
- Once logged in, go to the Payment Center
- Click link that says Online Bill Pay
- Select a payment date and amount, then input your payment information including your bank account and routing numbers
- Verify that all of your details are complete and submit the payment on your Neiman Marcus credit card
How to Sign Up for Online Access
If you don’t have an account to sign in with, then you probably couldn’t have gotten far in the process described above. That being the case, follow the links until you stop at the site that takes place in step 3 (click here to get there). To create your account login credentials, click the red “Enroll” button in the bottom middle of the screen.
Once on the Enrollment screen, fill in all of the entry fields on the screen and answer all of the prompts displayed. You will need to include information such as your account number, name, Social Security number, birthday, and more, as well as choose your user name and password.
Other Payment Options for a Neiman Marcus Store Credit Card
Although there are more payment options available for making a payment on your Neiman Marcus card than just online, you will need to get the phone number or mailing address from another source of information like your Neiman Marcus credit card invoice. To get the mailing address, you can also log in to their payment portal and go to the Payment Center page where the address for your card will be displayed. And, if you would prefer to make a payment over the phone, you can call their Customer Service line, the number for which is printed on the back of your Neiman Marcus card.