First Premier Bank is one of the largest banks and credit card issuers in the United States will millions of customers now using their products. With the company’s beginnings in 1989, they have grown in what seems to be an exponential fashion. Much of their popularity stems from the fact that the Premier Bankcard is designed to give those with poor credit ratings a chance at rebuilding their credit.
For those who have recently received a Premier Bankcard, enrolling to manage your account online is done through the institution’s website. After enrolling, card users can view their account balance, make payments and set up real-time text message notifications.
To Enroll in Premier Bankcard Online Services:
- Point your browser to the mypremiercreditcard enrollment page by clicking here
- Enter the requested information, including your account number, social security number, your card’s CVV code (the 3-digit code on the back of the card) and more
- Ensure that all of your entered information is correct, most importantly the three items named in step 2. Click “Continue”
- To complete your First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard enrollment, you will be asked to accept a fee. You will also be prompted to choose three security questions and supply the answers. These are in case you ever forget your login information. Accept the fee and submit your answers to complete the online enrollment.
- Using your login information, sign into the account to ensure that your online access has been processed correctly.
If You Don’t Want to Make Online Payments
Though it’s very convenient, there are other Premier Bankcard payment options than just online. If you don’t want go through the premiercreditcard enrollment, you can visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com/help and select the “Payment Options” dropdown to find out how to pay your bill through other means. Information includes ways to pay via standard mail, express mail, pay by phone, bank wire and what you can do to make payments in person with cash.
The number to make Premier credit card bill payments via by phone is (800) 987-5521.
By mail, send a check or money order to:
If you experience any issues with the Premiercreditcard enrollment or have any questions, contact First Premier Bank with the information below: