Though they offer up the “Ultimate driving machines,” BMW also provides its customers access to something that you may have not expected: Credit cards. As you probably do expect, though, is that the rewards from BMW’s line of credit cards are BMW-related lifestyle goods that range from small things like collectable BMW gear to credits applicable to leases and financing.
For BMW Credit Card users, making a payment online or through the mail is easy, just follow the guide below.
Online Access Enrollment for Account Management
To sign up for online access to your BMW Credit Card account, which will in turn allow you to make online payments to your account balance, you will have to visit the BMW Credit Card online services enrollment page. Once there, enter all of the information requested, including your account number, name (as shown on your card), last four of your SSN, email and more:
Once your account is created, you can go to the next section on this page to complete your bill payment online.
Making Your Payment Online
- With your preferred internet browser, head to the bottom of this page and click the link in the green company contact box after reading these instructions or follow along step by step and start by clicking the link to the BMW credit card payment portal by following this link: www.myBMWcard.com
- Enter your user name and password into the text entry boxes on the left side of the screen, then click the button labeled as “Log In”
- In the account summary, go to bill payment
- If this is your first visit, enter your banking information. Also choose your payment amount and date that you would like the funds withdrawn from your bank
- Verify and submit your payment details. You can leave the site once you receive confirmation that your payment has been successfully scheduled
Pay Through the Mail
If you would like to mail a payment in for your BMW Credit Card, you can send a check or money order to the following address:
However, if you have found yourself in a situation where you need to mail in a rushed bill pay, overnight payments should be sent to this address instead:
No matter which way you decide to send your payment through the mail, you must write your account number on the check or money order, which will help ensure that the proper account is credited with the payment that you send in.