ADT is a known security company that provides services in the area of security. The services offered by this company include installation as well as security system and monitoring in both commercial and residential buildings. The company offers upgrades from time to time as well as special free installations. However, the contract requires between two to three years of monitoring unless a customer desires to pay an early fee for termination.
ADT bill pay payment methods
ADT Payment by mail
The payments made to ADT ought to be emailed to a certain address, which is contained on the return envelope that comes together with your monthly bill. There is also an option should the envelope be lost. You simply include your account number plus on the personal check or the money and mail the payment to the following address: ADT, P.O Box 371490, Pittsburg, PA 15250.
ADT online payment through www.myADT.com page
- Sign up for an online account to ease making the ADT bill pay at https://www.myadt.com/index.jsp and click sign up. Here you have to provide your ZIP code on file with ADT or PIC, enter a pin code and your phone number.
- Log in your account https://www.myadt.com/index.jsp by entering your email address and password.
- Get to view your ADT bill pay then pay it using your selected mode of payment.
- Enter your credit card details to make the payment.
- You can also check your bill amount at https://www.myadt.com/quickPay.jsp.
- Enter your ADT account number and your zip code.
The online account also provide for scheduled payments, like making your payments in months to come can be set right from your account. There is a breaking up option of making payments.
Billing Your Statement of Account?
You will receive ADT Bill Pay billing statements or accounts on a monthly basis-always at the end of the month. However, you may not understand certain finer details. Should this be the case, it is suggested that you review the page on ADT terms and conditions. If you have additional questions about the billing account or statement, you should get in touch with the customer care on the following telephone number: 1-800-232-2727.
What to do if you cannot make your ADT payment
Those customers having trouble making a quarterly or a monthly ADT bill are advised to contact customer care service for information on the payment programs. The customer care service numbers are 1-800-ADT-ASAP and 1-800-232-2727.So you may use either one of them.
The company (ADT) has invested in the state-of –the –art facilities in order to safeguard your loved ones. They do this to the end that you-their customer- get satisfied. ADT backs its commitment by providing the following exclusive guarantees:
- ADT-Money back guarantee.
- Theft Protection Guarantees.
- Homeowner’s Insurance Certificate
- Movers Security guarantee.