One of the most respected medical institutions in the world, Kaiser Permanente has a tremendous reputation of excellent doctors and support staff. This has made many of their patients become dedicated to seeking out Kaiser services wherever they might be in life, even if the medical research and treatment facilities are sparsely located throughout the country.
If you have received care from a Kaiser Permanente location and need to make a payment on a bill, you may do so by following the instructions in this guide.
One-Time Online Kaiser Permanente Payment
- Navigate to the Kaiser Permanente payment portal, titled KaiserPay Online, by clicking here to have it open in a new tab in your browser
- Click the light blue button on the right hand side of the screen that is labeled “One-Time Payment”
- Select the state that you live in by clicking the radio button to the left of the state name and then click the button labeled “Continue” below the list
- The following screen will have different fields to fill in depending on which state you chose. Enter the information requested by your state’s page and click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page
- Enter your payment information as asked for by the website and verify that it is correct, then submit your Kaiser Permanente payment
Create an Account
By creating an account for online access at KaiserPay Online, you will be able to track your payment history and schedule payments for future dates. Because of this, registering a new user through the website is highly recommended. To register, go to the KaiserPay Online website and click the blue “Registration” button found in the middle of the screen that has the column header “New User.” You will be asked to enter specific information in regards to your Kaiser Permanente account, but the states require different information.
If you have questions about where to find the information for a specific field, click the link next to that box that says, “Where do I find this information?”
Log In and Pay Your Bill
Once you have an account set up or if you already had one, you can log in at KaiserPay Online in the left column in the middle of the screen that has the header “Login.” There, you will enter your email address and password as you chose during the new user registration. Once logged in, you can view your previous transactions, make a payment online or schedule payments for future dates.