Kohl’s is known throughout the country as a leading chain of department stores and retail outlets. It had humble beginnings in 1946 when it started as a single store in Wisconsin. It has since grown to be the #2 department store chain in the US in terms of retail sales, and #20 in terms of revenue. In 2013 alone, revenue amounted to more than $19 billion, no doubt due to the presence of 1,158 department stores and retail outlets found in 49 states nationwide. Its main offices are currently located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Customers who frequently shop at Kohl’s would do well to apply for the Kohl’s charge card. The Kohl’s charge card gives shoppers additional benefits for when they buy items at any Kohl’s store. Some of these benefits are truly attractive and useful: such as being able to get special 15-30% off discount days at least 12 times annually. This can increase to 18 discount days when the customer gets upgraded to being a Most Valued Customer or MVC. Customers become MVCs by spending at least $600 on Kohl’s products and services. The rewards come pouring in right from the onset: new cardholders immediately receive 15% off of their first purchases at Kohl’s. And lastly, charge cardholders are able to access their Kohl’s account online, making things very convenient and easy to use. Keep on reading to learn more about Kohls Account Login through www.Kohls.com/login page procedures
Kohls Account Login through www.Kohls.com/login page.
- To get things started, head to www.Kohls.com/login page wich is: https://www.kohls.com/myaccount/kohls_login.jsp
- In order to log in you first need to create your very own Kohl’s account. You can do this by clicking on the tab on the page that says “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”
- The page now shows a list of information that you need to provide so you can create an account. Input your name, email address and password, and zip code on the spaces assigned to them. Click on NEXT. Follow the succeeding instructions to finish creating your account.
- Now that your account is created, click on the tab labeled “ACCOUNT SIGN-IN.” The page now changes to show the login box. Key in your email address and password and then click on the SIGN IN button
- You’re now signed in and ready to manage your Kohl’s charge account