Kohl’s is currently one of the top department stores in the country. Even if it seems like the stores are an afterthought to many of us, the fact of the matter is that it is an afterthought to almost everybody in the country. This is due to the fact that Kohl’s offers its customers some of the most outstanding sales in the fashion industry and people can often go into a Kohl’s store with $20 and walk out with multiple full new outfits ready to wear the next day, which says a lot about how crazy the store’s sales can be. This all makes Kohl’s an interesting case study in marketing as they’re not necessarily a household name but everybody knows the store.
This odd level of popularity has also translated over well to the Kohl’s Charge credit card as many sales are only accessible to those who are cardholders, and they are some of the best sales the store offers. When these discounts are combined with the store’s frequent coupon mailers, the money saved at a Kohl’s store can be absolutely phenomenal. And, even when a shopper goes into one of these department stores, they can still get quite a lot of new clothes for relatively little money spent.
If you have recently acquired a Kohl’s Charge card but have yet to activate it, you have a number of options available to you, continue reading to learn more.
Activate Your Card Online
- Using your internet browser, head to www.Kohls.com/Activate (*link on the bottom of this page)
- The page that loads is the “My Kohl’s Charge” page, which you can use to login and pay your bill as well
- In the box found under the “Register Now” heading, input your Kohl’s Credit Card Number and click the green “Submit” button
- You will be prompted for some personal information through the process, enter it when requested. This information will include address, phone number, etc
- When you are done with the registration process, you can login to the website with the login credentials you created. Do so
- Under the “Account Summary” tab, you will see a green button that says “Activate Now.” Click it and follow the prompts to activate your card
Activate Your Card in Store
At the time that someone signs up for a Kohl’s charge card, they may inform the customer service desk that they would like the card to be activated. We won’t go into much detail here since if you had done this you wouldn’t be looking for a way to make your card operational right now. To find a Kohl’s near you, use the Kohl’s store locator and input your location data into the fields shown here:
Activate Your Card by Phone
You can also activate your Kohl’s Charge Card by calling (800) 954-0244 and following the automated prompts.