A veritable wonderland of consumer electronics, Best Buy’s popularity exploded when people found out they could play with practically any of the merchandise sold in the retail chain stores. Since then, Best Buy has solidified itself as one of the preferred electronics stores in the country and will likely remain in that standing for a long time to come.
Although Best Buy used to have Capital One manage their credit card payments through the website www.HRSAccount.com/BestBuy, they have switched to using Citibank and the accountonline.com bill payment website. Nevertheless, Best Buy credit card users have quite a few options available to make a payment. To make a payment yourself, follow the instructions provided in this guide.
Mail-In Your Payment
If you want to make a payment on your Best Buy credit card through the mail, you have to send your check or money order to the address printed on your billing statement. Unlike many other companies, they have multiple billing centers based on location and which in-store credit card you might be using. Before mailing out your payment, write your credit card account number on the check or money order to make sure that the payment gets credited to your account properly.
Make an Online Payment
As online payments are the most convenient way to make a payment on a Best Buy credit card, it is beneficial for cardholders to register for an online account. You can create your account through the Best Buy credit card online registration page by clicking here.
If you have the website www.HRSAccount.com/BestBuy saved, delete it from your browser before continuing. Once your account is created, you can make a payment by:
- Click here to navigate to the new Best Buy credit card account management webpage
- Click the button that says “Manage Account”
- Enter the user ID and password you created during the registration process. To have the site save your user ID for future logins, click the checkbox next to “Remember my ID.” In the dropdown box that says “Take me to:” select the option “Make a Payment.” Click the green “Sign On” button
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete your payment once logged in. You will be asked to enter your payment information, amount to pay and day of withdraw – remember to verify all of your information before submitting
- Once you are presented with a payment successful message, you can leave the site
Make an In-Store Payment
Paying your Best Buy credit card account in stores is rather easy. Simply go to the customer service counter, present your card and inform the store clerk that you want to make a payment on the account. They’ll pull up your account information, at which time you can make your payment directly to them, and the payment is complete.