A massive force when it comes to the lending industry, GE Capital has more than half a million dollars spread out amongst its assets. As the financial branch of GE, they specialize in offering businesses loans across a large swath of markets. These include borrowed money for things as varied as construction and healthcare to aviation and sports equipment. This, combined with how well GE is as a company, has made GE Capital wildly successful in its endeavors and the business only seems to continue to grow under all circumstances.
If you have an account with GE Capital and need to make a payment, you can do so with the directions provided below. It should be noted, however, that before you can make a payment, you will need to go through the online account registration process to create log in credentials for the MySynchrony.com website, which is where GE Capital’s customers will go to manage their accounts.
To be able to manage your account online as well as make payments on your GE Capital account, you must first register through the My Synchrony registration page, available by clicking here. This process will ask you for some personal information like your birthday and the last four of your SSN, so be prepared to share that information as highlighted in this image:
You will also create your login credentials while registering, which includes stuff along the lines of your username and password as well as creating an online profile.
- Go to the web address www.GoGEcapital.com (link is on the bottom of this page), which will redirect you to the new account management page that is hosted by Synchrony Financial
- Enter your username and password into the fields below and click the button labeled “Go”
- In the Quick Links section, click the “Payments” link
- Choose how much you would like to pay and the day that you want the funds to be withdrawn from your account. Enter the payment information as requested by the site while verifying your data is correct. Click “Submit Payment For Review”
- If everything looks right, click “Submit”
- After being presented with a confirmation number, you can leave the site. Your confirmation number will also be sent to your email, so you don’t have to write it down unless you want a physical record
If you encounter any problems or have any questions for GE Capital or Synchrony Financial, you can contact them by calling (866) 419-4096.