For those who can qualify for it, the GM Card is a pretty interesting reward-giving credit program available to select Chase bank customers. The card itself is supplied by Capital One, which makes a large partnership between the auto manufacturer GM, Chase and the credit card purveyor. Where most credit card reward programs have points that can be used to earn discounts on purchases like electronics or travel, the points on a GM Card can get put directly toward the purchase of a new General Motors vehicle.
Understandably, the card has become quite popular, especially for those who have a taste for GM cars, trucks and SUVs. If you have a GM Card, there are a few ways that you can pay your bill, and we will go over them below. You can:
Pay Your Bill Online
- Use your browser to pull up www.GMCard.com
- Click the “LOG IN” button on the top-right portion of the screen as shown here:
- On the following page, click the “MANAGE YOUR CAPITAL ONE ACCOUNT” button, which will take you to the actual log in screen
- On the “Your Account Login” page enter your Username and Password, which you should have set up through the GM Card online access register page.
- Once signed in, navigate to the pay bill section. Enter your payment information and submit it
Pay Your Bill Over the Phone
If you would like to pay your GM Card bill over the automated telephone system, you can do so by calling (888) 316-2390. You can also request to speak to a live operator to help guide you through the payment process.
This is also the number you should call if you encounter any issues with your GM Card.
Send Your Payment Through the Mail
While it is a bit of a pain to find, there actually is a mailing address that you can send your check or money order to make payments toward your GM Card. If you choose to pay by mail, make sure that your account number is written on the check. Likewise, ensure that you have at least five days left to make your payment on time, otherwise your payment might not be submitted in time to remain current on your account.
In case of any misunderstanding, or if you still need help paying your GM Card bill, don’t hesitate and contact the GM credit card bill payment team at-