Dish Network, better known these days merely as Dish, is primarily a satellite television provider. They also offer satellite internet and audio programs similar to satellite radio. As an alternative to cable companies like Comcast and AT&T, Dish has garnered a number of customers who simply no longer want to deal with the politics and controversies that they feel are so rampant in the industry.
When new customers sign up for Dish, they receive a small satellite dish that gets attached to their residence in a prime spot for tracking satellites. This unobtrusive dish has a wire running indoors, which gets connected to a converting box as well as a television or internet receiver. Though it might sound a bit complicated, the installation process doesn’t take the experienced technicians very long to complete in most cases.
For Dish customers, the quickest way to submit a payment to the satellite company is online. If you’re unsure of where to go and how to do that, this guide will get you on track and help you keep your account current.
How to Pay Your Dish Network Bill Online
Dish Network subscribers must make an online ID before being able to make online payments. To Do so, visit their “Create Online ID” page. You will be asked for some identifying information like your phone number and 4-digit security code, but if you don’t have those there are other options available as shown in this image
- Now that you have your online ID, head over to www.DishNetwork.com/MyAccount using your favorite browser
- Enter your online ID and password into the text boxes and check/uncheck the “Remember Me” box if you’d like the Dish website to keep your online ID saved
- After logging in, place your mouse over the “My Account” tab at the top of the page and click “Pay My Bill”
- Enter your payment information, including your routing and account numbers as well as how much you would like to pay toward the account. Verify that what you have input is correct
- Submit the payment to Dish. Once you have received a confirmation that your payment has been successfully taken, you may log out of your account or close your browser down
Pay by Phone
Using an automated telephone system or, if you need assistance, a customer service representative, you may make a payment to Dish over the phone by dialing (800) 333-3474.
Pay in Person
You can actually pay your bill in cash and in person, too. To find out where you can submit your payments, use Dish’s Pay-in-Cash locator to find a pay station near to you.