As far as financial institutions are concerned, CreditOne Bank is rather new to the scene. However, they have made quite an impact already by offering customers credit cards even when their credit is not optimal. The company offers many types of credit cards to use and the create your own card feature has become popular among its users.
In looking to help customers with poor credit get back on track, CreditOne Bank offers a number of services that make credit repair easier. These include free credit score tracking and instruction on credit, among others.
If you have a CreditOne Bank credit card and you would like to make a payment to your account online, you can get that taken care of by following the directions listed for you below.
Register Your CreditOne Bank Account
If you have recently received your CreditOne Bank credit card in the mail and still need to create your online account access for it, you may do so at CreditOne Bank registration page by clicking here. When you get to the page, you will have to enter your name, email address, SSN, the CreditOne Bank credit card number, its expiration date and the three-digit number on the back of the card. You will also choose your username and password before completing registration, as shown here:
With online access to your CreditOne Bank credit card account, you can view you balance, make inquiries, design cards, make payments and more.
Pay Your CreditOne Bank Account Online
- With your preferred browser, go to the www.creditonebank.com login page (link on the bottom of this page)
- Enter your username and password in the boxes on the left side of the screen and click the orange “Sign In” button. If you can’t remember your login credentials, click the link that says “Forgot your Username or Password?”
- Once logged into your account management, navigate to bill payment
- Enter the amount that you want to pay toward your account and the date that you want the payment withdrawn. While making sure that your inputs are correct, type in your payment information and submit the payment
- Upon receipt of a confirmation screen, your payment has been successfully submitted
Pay Through the Mail
For those who prefer to stick with paper payments, you can mail your credit card payment to CreditOne Bank at this address:
When sending your check or money order for payment, make sure to include your account number with the payment to have your balance properly credited.