A behemoth in the cable television and internet industry, Comcast has received many complaints and criticisms over the years. However, they continue to offer up some of the best programming and connectivity, which has led millions of people to being devoted customers to their bundles and products.
For Comcast subscribers who would like to lessen their impact on the environment through using less paper, Comcast Ecobill offers a paper-free way to manage and pay your Comcast account online. If you would like to sign up for this service, this guide will cover the steps for you.
Sign Up for Comcast Ecobill
To go paperless with your Comcast account through the use of their Ecobill program, you will need to sign in to your Comcast account (if you do not have a login created, go to the section of this page with the heading of “Create a Comcast Login”). Once logged in to your Comcast account (step 3 under “Pay Your Comcast Bill Online”), you should see a message letting you know that you can sign up for Ecobill, click the link included with that.
Going through the process of signing up for Ecobill is rather easy and straightforward. Simply follow the on screen prompts to turn off mailed invoices. You will also be informed of the paper-free option to pay your bill online, which we will discussed in the next section:
Pay Your Comcast Bill Online
- Click link after “Website:” in the green contact box at the bottom of this page to open the Comcast Ecobill site in a new window
- With the Ecobill page loaded, click the link at the right side of the page that says “Sign in to My Accouunt”
- Enter either your user name or email address in to the top box on the right side of the screen and your password into the bottom box. The site will keep you logged in for 30 days if you click the checkbox that says “Keep me signed in.” When ready, click the blue “Sign In” button
- Once logged in, click the “My Account” tab at the top of the page and then go to “Billing & Payments”
- Input the amount that you want to pay toward your Comcast bill and the date you want the funds withdrawn from your account. Enter your payment information when requested
- Submit your payment
Create a Comcast Login
With either your Comcast account number or your Social Security number, you can sign up for a login name and password to access and manage your Comcast account online. Click here to go to the registration page and begin filling out the easy-to-follow forms.