Comcast Xfinity is a service offered by Comcast Corporation, initially called Comcast Holdings. This company is the largest broadcasting and Cable Company in the world- by revenue. It is the largest cable and home internet service Provider Company in the United States. Furthermore, it is the USA’s third largest home telephone service provider. It serves commercial and residential customers in 40 US states and the District of Columbia. The Comcast Company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owing to the large services that this company offers, it has come up with a way that its clients can use to pay their bill. The online account that you can use to accomplish many things is called the Comcast Xfinity. Amongst the things that you can use to accomplish by this online account, include checking your balance, making online bill pay and troubleshooting your services.
Online Bill Pay and login through www.Comcast.com pay bill
- You will first have to visit www.comcast.com pay bill page.
- Then take the cursor to where it is written customers and then click on My Account.
- If you have an account, you will enter the credentials, type the codes below the fields, and then click on the Login area.
How to create an online bill Pay account
- If you still have not created an account, you click on the Register link at the top.
- You then fill in your Comcast account number or your Social security number and then enter your street name or phone address that should tally with your Comcast account.
- After the above, you then click on Next.
- The systems checks if the details that you have provided are valid. If they are valid you will be automatically be allowed to create a username, which is Step number.
- Once the account is created, you return to the Customer login page (https://login.comcast.net/login?forceAuthn=1&continue=%2fsecure%2faccount.aspx&s=ccentral-cima&r=comcast.net) and enter your username and password.
- Once inside the account, the client can now pay/settle their Comcast bill.
What can you do with the Comcast account?
If you have a Comcast Xfinity online account, you can do any of the following after signing in:
- You can pay your bill online.
- You can schedule automatic payments.
- You can manage your Comcast alerts.
- You can also troubleshoot your service.
- You can control what your children should watch online.