With tons of gas stations covering the United States, Chevron and its subsidiary Texaco, which it procured a little over a decade ago, make up one of the largest energy brands in the country. For the most part, they are famous for their “Chevron with Techron” and “Texaco with Techron” lines of gasoline that promise its customers to make their engines run cleaner. With the company’s long history of service in America and their continual growth, the brand looks like it will be around for the foreseeable future.
As with other major gas station chains, Chevron and Texaco offer credit cards for people to use when purchasing gas and to earn points toward cheaper fill ups. Considered by many to be a great way to build or repair credit, millions of Americans have signed up for and use Chevron and Texaco credit cards, and they are often a person’s first experience with lines of credit.
If you’re looking to make a payment on your Chevron or Texaco credit card, follow the instructions below for whichever way you would prefer to use:
Pay by Phone
If you would like to make your payment by telephone, there are two numbers for you to choose from. If your card is a standard Chevron or Texaco Credit Card, it will not have a Visa logo on the bottom right of the front. To make a payment on one of these cards, call (800) 243-8766. On the other hand, if your card does have a Visa logo, you will have to pay by phone by calling (866) 448-4367.
Pay Through the Mail
Unlike the telephone option, paying your bill for a Chevron or Texaco Credit Card as well as the Chevron or Texaco Visa can be done through the same address. Write your account number on the check somewhere, make it out to Chevron for your intended amount and mail it to this address:
Pay Your Bill Online
- Open your browser and navigate to www.chevrontexacocards.com. Once the page loads, click the blue “Login to My Account”
- Type your user ID into the box provided. Select whether you want your login user ID to be saved with the checkbox marked “Remember me” and click the “Login” button
- The site will then ask you for your password, enter it to continue the login process
- Go to the make a payment section of the site. Enter your payment information and submit it after verifying what you’ve typed is correct
- Once you see a screen that says your payment went through properly, you can close your browser – your payment is complete
No matter which method you choose to pay Chevron through, ensure that your payment is submitted on time to keep building positive credit.