Designed around the idea that medical and plastic procedures can cost far more than most people have readily available, CareCredit credit cards are used to pay for surgeries, medical procedures, medicines and more. The company offers credit lines through a number of providers, some of which offer fairly competitive rates. Through CareCredit’s services, many individuals have received life-saving procedures in situations where they would have otherwise never been able to afford them.
A rather interesting aspect of CareCredit is also that veterinary services can be purchased with their credit cards as well. This is a great feature for those who may have personal or family health insurance but find themselves unable to pay for a procedure for a pet but don’t have the cash immediately available.
No matter which reason a cardholder has to use his or her card, CareCredit offers a handy little payment calculator to determine how much users will have to pay per month when facing a hefty health or beauty bill. Access it by clicking here, then enter the amount you’re expecting to be invoiced and click “Calculate”
To make a payment toward your CareCredit credit card account, you may do so via mail or online. Instructions for these are below.
Pay CareCredit Bill by Mail
Mail a check or money order for your CareCredit credit card within 5 days of its due date to:
When sending your payment via mail, please make sure that you have somehow identified yourself and your account along with the payment. The best way to do this is to merely write your account number somewhere on the check, usually at the top or in the memo section.
How to Pay Your CareCredit Bill Online
- Navigate to the page www.CareCredit.com/CardHolder by clicking the link
- Click the “Online Access & Payments” box or the “Cardholders” link under the dropdown under “Login” at the top of the page as indicated in this image:
- Enter your username and password in the fields at the top of the login page and click “Go”
- Go to the bill pay section on the Synchrony Financial site
- Enter your billing information in the fields provided as well as how much you would like to pay. Make sure to pay between the minimum due and the complete balance. Submit your payment and you’re done once you see the confirmation
Using CareCredit, you can get expensive procedures taken care of without the stress of paying out of pocket. But, like all lines of credit, make sure that you stay up to date on your payments so you don’t find yourself with a negative impact on your credit ratings.