Now in 19 states across the country and with a total subscriber base of roughly 730,000, Cable ONE has come a long way since it was founded in 1986. At present it is considered one of the top 10 largest cable companies in the USA and has a diverse portfolio of products and services spanning telephony, high-speed and advanced Internet, and cable TV. Cable ONE is a fully owned subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company and is headquartered in Phoenix Arizona.
Cable ONE’s has a slew of competitive product offerings for their residential customers. Their cable TV offerings come with the option of upgrading to HD through DirecTV or Dish, their Internet package reaches speeds of up to 70 Mbps, and their home phone service can come with unlimited free local and long distance calling. Although it is more known for providing telecommunications services to residences, Cable ONE is also a capable solutions provider for many businesses. They offer business phone service (inclusive of free long distance calling anywhere within the continental US), cable TV, and high-speed business class internet.
Paying your Bill through Www.Cableone.net/payment Page
- The customer should first visit www.Cableone.net/payment page at: https://secure.cableone.net/
- The customer has now accessed the login page to Cable ONE’s payment center. Before the customer can log in and pay his bill, he first needs to create an account. The customer clicks on the CREATE YOUR USER ID button.
- The customer is now brought to the Account Registration page. To create an account, he inputs his billing account number and zip code. Afterwards, he clicks on the Register button. Cable ONE will now guide him on the steps to take in order to create his User ID and password.
- Once the ID has been created, the customer is free to return to the initial login page. The customer types in his user ID and password. He clicks on the SIGN IN button to proceed.
- Once signed in he can now pay his bill online
Other payment options aside from Online payment through Cableone.net/payment Page
Cable ONE gives its customers a choice on how they wish to settle their bills. Instead of paying online with www.Cableone.net/payment portal, they could pay by phone and call 877-692-2253. They may also wish to pay in person at the nearest payment location in their area. Or they can head straight to their local bank and settle their outstanding accounts there.