Allied Insurance is one of the largest diversified insurance company in the US which was formed in 1929 by Harold Evans. With its headquarters in Des Moines, IA. Allied Insurance is part of a fortune of 100 companies has partnered with for thousand agents throughout the US. In addition, it is the world’s leading insurance-rating agency.
Paying your Allied Insurance bill
It is very simple to pay for your insurance bill, since www.alliedinsurance.com 1 800-282-1446 online has plenty of easy and convenient ways to do so. All you need is to choose the option that works best for you.
Payment Options Available
One of the main payment methods for Allied insurance is through their website www.alliedinsurance.com online payment.
- Pay Online – If you have signed for an online account, you can pay your bills through your bank account, credit card or debit card which will be credited to your account.
If you do not have an account on www.alliedinsurance.com online, please click on signup link to register and follow the steps.
Other payment options are
- Pay through Mobile App – Using a Mobile App service you can make payments using a credit card, debit card or your bank account.
- Pay by Phone – Those that want to make payments via phone can call 800-282-1446 and make payments via your bank account, credit card or debit card. For Commercial business customers, call 866-322-3214.
- Pay by Mail – Payments can be made using a personal check or a money order and sent to the address below using the envelope that was sent with your statement.
- Pay in person – Visit agent’s office if you want to make payments in person, you can pay through your bank account, credit card or debit card.
- Automatic payments – This is where you instruct the bank to deduct monthly payment automatically from your account to pay for your bill monthly. Using this option you get a $30 discount on sign-up and get to save up to $60 in annual fees. You can also sign-up for a recurring payment via debit card or credit card.