Providing services for one of the most glamorous industries in the world, Waste Connections, Inc. deals with human waste. This includes the transporting, gathering, and proper disposal of waste as required by the various areas the company serves. They operate primarily in smaller markets throughout the west and south regions of the country, though, which means that they are at least not dealing with city-size waste disposal and recycling.
If you have an account with Waste Connections, Inc. or have been tasked with managing an account through them, you can make a payment on the bill by following the instructions provided below. Additionally, if you have yet to create your online account through the company, the second section, “Enrolling in Online Account Management,” will help you get that taken care of as well.
Make an Online Payment
- Use the link found in the green box at the bottom of this page to go to the Waste Connections, Inc. account management site
- Type your user ID and password into the boxes on the screen and click “Remember my User ID” if you would like the site to store yours. Click the green “LOGIN” button
- Once logged in, there will be a list of your recent bills. Go to the “Action” tab and click the link that says “View/Pay Bill”
- The page will now display your invoice alongside a payment window. Enter the details for your preferred payment method into the fields. Verify your information is correct
- Click the “Pay Now” button to submit your payment
- Your payment is complete once the site tells confirms your payment was successfully submitted
Enrolling in Online Account Management
If you could not complete the steps above due to not having an account created, you will need to go through the online enrollment process for your Waste Connections, Inc. account. Click here to go to Waste Connections, Inc enrollment page.
When there, enter your account number and invoice number into the text entry fields on the screen and click the “NEXT” button:
You will then go through a series of prompts. Fill them all out as requested by Waste Connections, Inc., including your contact information and selection of a user ID and password. Once your account is created, you will be able to manage your account online and make a payment as described in the steps from the section of this page titled “Make an Online Payment.”