The single most popular women’s intimates retail chain in the country, everyone has heard of Victoria’s Secret. Having been around since the late ’70s, the brand has risen to the upper echelons of popularity and has become synonymous with lingerie. However, it took a number of years for the company to really take root as it originally started as a catalogue designed for men to buy their spouses bedroom apparel. The founder figured that if he felt standoffish about buying women’s underwear in public, other men probably did as well.
It wasn’t until the 80s that the brand refocused its attention toward selling to women, and the company has grown exponentially since then. More recently, Victoria’s Secret has also began to branch out with the Pink brand and features college-themed sweats and comfortable lounge clothing. They also offer many beauty and bath products like makeup and lotions. Their popularity has also led to their offering a credit card, called the Victoria’s Secret Angel Card.
If you have an Angel Card and you’re looking for instructions about how to pay your bill online, you can do so with the instructions below:
- Use your browser to pull up the Victoria’s Secret page dedicated to the Angel Card. Visit Vsangelcard.com webpage.
- On the Angel Card page, you will be presented with a number of links and imagery. From here, click the link that says “Manage Account,” which will bring you to the Victoria’s Secret Angel Card login page
- Enter your username and password into the boxes labeled as such. If you want the website to remember your login credentials, click the checkbox next to “Remember me.” Click the “Sign in” button
- Navigate to the bill payment portion of the site and enter your payment information. Verify that your data is correct and submit your payment
- After the submission, you should be presented with a page that informs you the payment went through. If so, you can leave the site.
If you have issues making your payment online dial (800) 695-9478 and they will help you resolve the problem.
Pay at a Victoria’s Secret Store
If you don’t want to pay online, there are couple other choices available to you. You may pay in any Victoria’s Secret retail location.
To find the store nearest you, visit their store locator page. Once there, present your Angel Card and inform the store clerk that you would like to make a payment on the account. He or she will help you through the process.