One of the largest telecommunications and cable television companies in the United States, Time Warner Cable is offered nearly everywhere in the country. They have earned themselves a number of loyal customers over the years, though they are not free from their criticisms, either.
If you are a Time Warner Cable customer and need to know the options available to make a payment on your account, find your preferred method in the guide below and follow the directions described.
To complete the online bill payment steps discussed below, you need to create your account through Time Warner Cable’s online registration first. You can access the Time Warner Cable’s registration page by clicking here. You will be asked to enter your zip code and phone number to begin registration, after with you will be asked for one of the following pieces of information:
Only once your account has been created can you log in to the Time Warner Cable website to manage your account.
Make a Payment Online
- Use the link in the green box at the bottom of this page to go to the sign in page for Time Warner Cable customers
- Enter your user name and password into the fields on the screen. To have Time Warner Cable store your login information, click the box next to “Remember me on this computer.” When ready, click the “Sign In” button
- Click the “Pay My Bill” link
- Under payment frequency, select “One-Time” and choose your payment method in the dropdown menu, then click continue
- Accept the one-time payment terms and conditions, then click continue
- Input your payment information as requested by the website and check to make sure all of the details are accurate
- Choose how much you would like to pay toward your Time Warner Cable account and click continue
- Recheck your details and submit your payment. You will receive a payment confirmation stating that it has been submitted properly on the screen and via email
Make a Payment by Phone
To pay by phone via credit card or with your checking account, dial (800) 892-4357. When the automated system asks you why you are calling, just say “Pay my bill” or “Make a bill payment” and it will begin the bill pay process. Listen to the automated system and input your information as requested to complete the payment.
Make a Payment in Person
If you would like to make a payment on your account in person, you may do so at any Time Warner Cable store. To find the one nearest to you, visit the TWC Stores page and enter your search parameters into the fields and click the “GO” button. The page will display a map of nearby stores and list the addresses and hours for your convenience.