With a ton of fashions to choose from, Ann Taylor is a favorite shopping destination for many women. From cashmere and knit goods to flirty skirts, they kind of have everything as far as women’s clothing is concerned, and that has earned the brand a great reputation among shoppers over the years.
If you have an Ann Taylor card and are looking to pay your bill, you have a few options available to you. Discussed in this guide are online and in stores, but you can also pay through the mail or by phone, but you will need to be logged in to your account to find the address or phone number for your card.
Online Account Creation
If you plan on completing your Ann Taylor bill pay online, you must create an account for online access first. To do so, go to Ann Taylor registration page. Once the site loads up, the first question you will be asked is whether or not you know the account number for your Ann Taylor Card. Select either “Yes” or “No” as shown here:
After selecting that, you will be presented with a form based on your answer. The only real difference between the two options is that having your account number will mean only entering the last four of your SSN versus entering your full Social Security number and your full name. After that, you will create your login credentials and go through a few options.
Once your account is created, you will be able to check your account balance online as well as make payments through the payment portal as described in the following section.
Pay Your Bill Online
- Visit the Ann Taylor bill pay portal by clicking the link to the site which you can find in the green contact box at the bottom of this page
- Enter your user name and password into the fields labeled as such on the Ann Taylor credit card page. Click “Remember me” if you want the site to store your user name for you. Click “Sign In” when ready
- Navigate to the account payment center
- When the Ann Taylor bill pay site asks you for your payment information, enter it as required. Likewise, you will choose your payment date and amount to pay. Submit all of this after checking that the information is correct
- You will be informed by the site once your payment has been successfully completed, and you can then leave the site or close your browser
Pay In Store
If you would prefer to make your Ann Taylor bill pay in stores, you can find one near you by visiting Ann Taylor store locator.