Covering customers from various parts of North America’s west coast, Wawanesa Insurance offers coverage for life, auto and residential. Compared to companies like State Farm, Progressive and Geico, Wawanesa Insurance is fairly small, which has actually helped it earn a lot of favor from a number of customers.
For those of you who are Wawanesa Insurance customers that need to either make a payment online or make an auto insurance claim, this guide will walk you through the process.
Pay Your Insurance Premium Online
Wawanesa Insurance customers can easily make a payment through the company’s payment portal. To do so, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Wawanesa Insurance payment portal by clicking the link in the green box at the bottom of this page
- Use the dropdown box at the top right part of the screen to select your region. Your choices are California, Quebec, Oregon and Life (for those who’re paying their life insurance policy)
- Enter your seven-digit policy number and your last name into the boxes on the right side of the screen, then click the blue “Login” button
- With your account open, click the bill payment option
- Choose your payment method and enter your details as prompted by the Wawanesa Insurance website
- Verify your payment options and finalize your payment
Pay Your Bill Through the Mail
For those who would like to make a Wawanesa Insurance payment through the mail, there are two addresses that it can be sent to. One is for American residents (from Oregon and California) and the other is for Wawanesa customers who live in Canada.
The address for Wawanesa’s California and Oregon customers to send their check to, including the bill stub, is:
Canadian residents must send their payments to this address:
Make an Auto Insurance Claim Online
If you have found yourself in a situation where you need to make a claim for an auto collision or accident, you can do so online at Wawanesa Insurance Create a Claim Report – Automobile page.
To complete the form, you will need to input a substantial amount of information, so be prepared with all of your personal details and make sure to have your policy number, the date and time of the loss, the location of the accident, and any information available regarding the police report. There is also a space for you to write out what occurred during the accident so you can explain your side of the story, it is always recommended that you fill these out when something occurs.
After submitting your claim, a Wawanesa Insurance agent will get in touch with you about the incident and will help you through the process.