Although the company is obviously much more known for their car manufacturing, Toyota also has a robust financial section called Toyota Financial Services. For the most part, people know this part of Toyota as having to deal with the leasing and selling of new and used vehicles. However, they also offer a number of other services, including their Toyota Rewards Visa card. One of the major perks of this card is that they offer points that customers can put towards specific “rewards,” and the things they offer are rather extensive.
For those of you who have a Toyota Rewards Visa credit card and would like to check the points balance that you have earned from making qualified purchases, you may do so by following the guide below. It covers both online account creation and logging into the credit card’s point management website.
Register Your Account Online
If you are a cardholder of the Toyota Rewards Visa credit card but have yet to enroll in the company’s “My Card Account,” you can do so at Toyota enrollment page by clicking here. Once you are on the page, the form is fairly brief and does not ask for much information.
The details that you will have to fill out include your Toyota Rewards Visa account number, the last four of your SSN, the billing zip code of the Visa card, the three-digit code on the back of the card, your email address (twice) and a password (twice). Once those are filled out, click the red “Submit” button and the site will give you a verification that your account has been successfully created.
With your log in credentials created, you will be able to manage your Toyota Rewards Visa points, which you can do so by following the instructions printed below.
Make a Payment Online
- Use the link at the bottom of this page (in the green box) to go to the portal page for your Toyota Rewards Visa card
- On the landing page, click the link at the top-right portion of the screen that says “Log In here”
- Enter your email address into the field on the screen and click the red “Next” button
- Enter your password when prompted and continue logging in
- Once in your account, you may view and, if you so choose, spend your Toyota Rewards Visa points on the various products and services available through the program.