Though Sunoco only operates in a little more than half of the states in the United States, they are still one of the biggest gasoline companies in the country. With almost 5,000 destinations for customers to fill up at, many people have become loyal to the Sunoco brand, and their racing division hasn’t hurt the company name, either.
As with other gasoline service station brands, Sunoco offers a branded credit cards, and there are a number of options as far as they are concerned. Currently, there are five different Sunoco credit cards available, including:
- Sunoco Platinum MasterCard
- Sunoco MasterCard
- Sunoco Rewards Card
- Sunoco Card
- Sunoco Corporate Card
And, with gas cards being considered one of the best ways possible to building or starting someone’s credit, there are many people in the United States who have one of these cards.
If you are a cardholder for any of these, you can make your payments through the same website and following the same steps as they are all supplied through Citigroup. To get your payment started, simply follow the directions written here:
Register Your Card
To be given access to online management, including bill pay, for your Sunoco credit card, you will need to register your account through the Citigroup Account Online website. Click here to access the starting page for registration.
To complete the enrollment here, you will need your Sunoco credit card to access the card number and the CVV number (the three digits on the back of the card) as well as a valid email address. Using all of this information, complete the registration as highlighted in this image:
Make an Online Payment
Using the login credentials that you chose while completing the online registration, you can make a Sunoco credit card payment online. To complete a payment, follow these instructions:
- In your browser, navigate to the login page for your Sunoco credit card at Www.Sunoco.accountonline.com (link is on the botoom of this page)
- Enter your login credentials as discussed above into the two text entry boxes. You will need your user ID and your password. If you want the website to remember your user ID for future visits, click the little checkbox that says “Remember my ID.”
- Click the dropdown box below the login credentials that says “Take me to:,” and select the “Make a payment” option. Next, click the green button that says “Sign On”
- Decide how much you would like to pay toward the credit account and enter your payment information when prompted by the website. Make sure all of your information is accurate and submit the payment
- After being shown a payment confirmation screen, you make close your browser as your payment is now complete
Make sure to keep up with your Sunoco credit card payments to avoid any late fees or negative reporting on your credit rating.