Stage Stores is the primary brand behind a number of other popular shopping destintations, including Goody’s, Bealls, Peebles and Palais Royal. They are generally low-priced stores that carry a variety of goods for the home and clothes for any member of the family.
For those of you with a Stage credit card, there are a few ways you can make your payment and they are discussed below.
Make a Payment Online
Note: Before going through these steps to make a payment online, make sure your Stage credit card online account has been created through Comenity Bank. If you know you have not yet created an account there, go to the Stage credit card registration page and fill out the forms as prompted.
If you are unsure whether or not you have an account already made, visit the link in step 1 below and click the link that says “Forgot your user name or password?” Fill out the small form to see if a created account comes up.
- Go to the Stage credit card payment portal by following either the link here or by using the link in the green contact box at the end of this article
- Enter your user name and password into the two boxes on the left column of the screen. Click “remember me” to stay logged in after leaving the site. Click “Sign in” to finish signing in
- In the account center, find and go to bill payment
- Enter your payment information, including you bank account routing and checking numbers as well as day and amount of payment
- Verify that your payment details are accurate and submit your Stage credit card payment
Make a Payment In Stores
If you are already planning a trip to a Stage store anyway or you visit them often, it might just be easier for you to make your Stage credit card payment while in the store. You can pay your bill at any Stage store where the clerks will help you get the payment submitted. To find the nearest Stage store to you, visit Stage Stores store locator page.
Other Available Payment Options
You can also make payments on your Stage credit card through the mail or over the phone, but to get the contact information for these payment methods, you will need to log in to your account and go to the account center. Once in the account center, you will see the address and phone number for you to mail or call to make a payment.