Featuring a number of styles and materials that rotate seasonally, New York & Company is an upper-middle women’s fashion store that can be found in many locations throughout the United States. Still, considering the great quality and craftsmanship that goes into their goods, the clothing is actually rather affordable when looked at side by side with goods of comparative quality.
New York & Company credit card users have a number of payment options available to them. If you happen to already be visiting a New York & Company store, you can make your payment with any of the available cashiers. However, if you are traveling and not sure of where you can find the closest one to you (or you simply forgot how to get to one near you), you can visit the New York & Company store locator by clicking here. Otherwise, find your preferred payment method below and follow the instructions written.
Make a Payment Online
- Navigate to the New York & Company credit card payment portal, operated by Comenity Bank, by clicking the link at the bottom of the green corporate contact box near the end of this web page
- Enter your user name and password into the fields on the left side of the screen and, if you want it to, click the words “Remember me” to have the site store your log in information (Only select “Remember me” if you are on a private or unshared computer). If you do not have a NY&C credit card management user name and password, register for your account by clicking the grey “Sign Up” box as highlighted green in the image below and go to the “Register for an Account” section of this page. Click the “Sign In” button.
- You should now be logged in to the Account Center. Navigate to bill payment
- Select the day and amount that you want to schedule for your NY&C credit card payment
- Enter your payment account information (bank routing number and checking account number) when prompted and submit the payment
- On the payment details verification screen, make sure that your options are correct and finalize your payment
- Upon receipt of a confirmation number, your payment (or scheduling of it) is complete and you can shut down your browser or navigate away from the site. For security purposes, we recommend closing the window
Register for an Account
After clicking the link mentioned in step 2 above, you will be taken to the registration page. Simply answer the first question and then fill out the forms as prompted to do so by the site:
After creating your account, you can return to step 2 and complete your login and online payment.
Other Payment Options
You can also make payments through the mail or over the phone, but you will need to log in to your Account Center online through Comenity Bank to find out the address to mail to or phone number to call.