LabCorp is one of the largest providers of lab work available to nearly everyone. They offer a substantial number of medical tests, including the discovery of ailments such as food allergies, diabetes, celiac disease, UTIs, arthritis and many, many more. The majority of lab testing done by LabCorp happens in their massive facility at their headquarters, which is located in North Carolina. They have been in operation since the late 70s, and have spearheaded a number of testing methodologies, most notable being the use of PCR tech for genome work.
While many of the tests provided by LabCorp will be covered by the patient’s insurance, there are still a number of situations where the patient will have to pay the bill him or herself. In these cases, paying the bill is a fairly easy process. If you have an invoice from LabCorp and would like to pay it, you can do so by following the guide below.
- Open an internet browser and go to www.labcorp.com/billing
- Using the invoice number printed on the bill sent to you, Enter the information asked for on the LabCorp billing page in these fields
- Once you logged in, navigate to the “Pay My Bill” section of the site if you are not already there
- Choose how you would like to pay and enter your payment information. Verify that the information you’re about to send is absolutely correct and submit the payment when you are ready
- After receiving a confirmation number for your payment, you’re all done and can navigate away from the LabCorp website
Pay Through the Mail
To mail your payment to LabCorp, send it to the address that’s printed on your bill. There are a number of receiving locations around the country, so if you don’t have your bill anymore or are unsure, call their customer service line at (800) 845-6167.
Pay by Phone
Using the customer service phone number, you may also make payments on your LabCorp bill by phone. That number again is (800) 845-6167. Payments through their automated voice system is available at any hour, seven days a week.
Pay in Person
If you would like to make the payment on your bill in person, you simply need to visit one of the company’s many patient service centers. To find the one nearest to you, visit LabCorp’s Find a Lab page and input your information into the fields highlighted below
If you have any questions about your bill or about the company in general, please call LabCorp’s customer service line or send a letter to the contact information shown in the box below.