If you are looking for instruction on how to make a payment on your Hyundai Motor Finance account, you have come to the right place. This guide will walk you through the processes of making online payments, registering for online access with the company and, if you choose, mailing in your payments.
When you are ready to get started, find the section you need from the guide below and follow the directions to get your Hyundai Motor Finance payment made today.
Make an Online Payment to Hyundai Finance
- Go to the website www.hmfusa.com, you can find the link to it at the bottom of this guide in a green box that has contact information for Hyundai
- Type your Hyundai Motor Finance account username and password into the boxes at the top left part of the screen. Click the “Remember me” checkbox to have the site to keep you signed in if you prefer, then click the blue “LOG IN” button
- Hold your mouse over the button labeled “Payments” at the top of the screen and click the link that says “Make a Payment”
- Choose whether you want to do a one-time payment or set your account up for recurring withdraws and enter your payment information and amount to pay as well decide on scheduling if you chose recurring payments
- Verify that your banking information is correct and submit the payment to Hyundai
Creating Your Hyundai Online Account
If you have not yet created an account to log in online to Hyundai Motor Finance, you can get that done through Hyundai Motor Finance registration page. The form is long, so we can’t show the whole thing here, but during the registration process you will enter many different sets of information, including account details, log in credentials (username and password), security questions, set preferences and agree to an online access terms and conditions document:
This all must be done before going through the online payment steps listed above so you can have your username and password ready.
Mail In Your Car Payment
If you would like to mail your payment in to avoid going through the website or registering your account, you can. There are two different addresses for mail-in payments, though, so check your account number for how many digits it has (10 or 14) and send your payment to one of the following addresses accordingly:
For 10-Digit Account Numbers:
For 14-Digit Account Numbers:
If you are mailing your car payment to Hyundai, make sure to note your account number somewhere on the check or money order that you are sending.