Focusing primarily in renter, condo and home insurance, Homesite allows its customers the chance to customize their coverage through a series of options that has made the company receive high marks for customer service and affordability. And, as Homesite works only with property insurance plans, they are real experts when it comes to what you might need when it comes to your location and the dangers to your home.
If you are a Homesite customer and would like to make a premium payment online, the following instructions will walk you through, step-by-step, to getting it taken care of in an easy and timely manner.
Making an Online Payment
- Navigate to the website homesite.com by clicking that link on the green box on the bottom of this page or typing the address into your browser’s address bar
- Click the red “Claims & Policy” square at the top of the splash screen, shown here:
- In the right-hand column titled “View your policy” there is a button that says “View now” at the bottom. Click it
- Enter your email address and password into the text entry boxes shown. Click the button labeled “Sign In”
- In the account summary, you should see a link to bill or premium payment. Navigate to that section of the site and enter your payment information as instructed by the Homesite dashboard. When typing in your payment information like bank account and routing numbers, amount to pay and date of payment, verify that everything is accurate as cancelling payments can be difficult, especially if you accidentally overpay
- After you receive confirmation that your payment through the Homesite website has been successfully processed or scheduled, you can leave the site, browse through your policy or simply close down your internet browser
Registering an Online Account
Using steps 1 through 3, you can start the Homesite online account registration process on the Sign In page shown above. In the “Sign Up” boxes, enter your last name, policy number, birthday and zip code into the fields provided and click the “Continue” button to begin your account creation.
When filling out the forms and agreeing to the documents shown, you will also enter your email address and create a password, which will be used to log in to the site as described earlier.
Contact Customer Service
If you need to talk with someone at Homesite, you can reach them by dialing (800) 466-3748. If you prefer to discuss your problem through email, you can contact them at [email protected]