Supplying electricity for over two million people, Georgia Power covers almost the entire state of Georgia. They have been in business for over one hundred years, but they did not actually began as a power company – they started out as a streetcar operation. These days the company is a public utility operation and is the most widespread of Southern Company’s facilities.
If you are looking for options on making a payment on your Georgia Power electricity bill, just look for the method of payment that you would like to use below and follow the instructions written. Options include online, by phone, by mail and in person.
Make a Payment Online
- Go to Georgiapower.com/mypayment (link on the bottom of this page) with your internet browser by typing the location into your address bar or clicking the link to open a new window
- Click the red “Login” button found on the middle of the screen
- Enter your username and password into the boxes on the middle of the screen and click the small checkbox next to “Remember my username” if you want the system to keep track of it for you. Click the red “Login” button
- Click the “Pay Bill” link on the left side of the screen. Enter your payment information while checking your entries for accuracy and submit your payment after choosing how much you would like to pay Georgia Power
- Upon completion of payment, you will see a screen telling you that it has been processed. Feel free to close the window or leave the site at your will
Pay Over the Phone
You can make a payment to Georgia Power through BillMatrix by calling 800-672-2402. You can use your credit card during this transaction; however, you will also have to pay a $2.25 processing fee.
Mail Your Payment In
To mail your payment to Georgia Power, send a check or money order with your account number (which you can find on your bill) to the following address:
Pay in Person
Georgia Power will also allow you to make a payment in person. To do so, visit one of their local offices and submit your payment there. Click here to find an office close to your location and fill in the fields as shown here:
There is also an auto pay feature available through Georgia Power, to learn more about it, click this Georgia Power auto pay link.