Designed to help those with poor credit ratings get themselves out of that situation, First Progress offers its customers a secured credit card. For the most part, secure credit cards work like any other credit card, but you have to have the entire account credit limit in an account that you cannot use for any reason, but you can get it back once you decide to close out the account. While this might seem contradictory to the way credit cards usually work, there are some situations where people have no other option to raise their credit scores.
If you have a First Progress secured credit card and need to make a payment on your account or get your online access set up, you may do so by following the directions in the guide written below.
Make Your Payment Online
- Click the link in the green box near the bottom of this page to navigate to the First Progress credit card portal
- When you get to the landing page, click the tab that says “Customer Center”
- You should now be on the Customer Center Login page. Enter your online ID and password into the fields labeled as such and click the “Save this Online ID” check box to store your online ID for future logins. Click the blue “Login” button
- Navigate to the account bill pay section of the site
- Enter your payment information and choose the amount and date you want to pay your bill. Verify that your details are correct and submit the payment
- After you finalize the payment, you no longer need to be on the site and you can either close your browser or navigate away from the website
If This is Your First Time On the Site
For those of you who have yet to log in on the site before, follow steps 1 and 2 on the list above and then click the link under the log in area that says “Click here.”
New text entry prompts will appear that will ask you to enter your account number and the last four digits of your SSN. Enter them then click the “Login” button. Since this is your first time, you will be presented with some forms to get your account’s log in credentials set up. Just follow them to complete your account creation and then follow steps 4 through 6 to finish your bill payment.