Offering a number of telecommunications services across a number of American states, FairPoint Communications offers its customers products like broadband internet, phone lines, data plans, business communications services and more. For the most part, FairPoint Communications offers these communications products to pastoral regions and in some markets it is the only choice for these kinds of products.
They operate in much of New England and a handful of other states, including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Colorado, Washington and more. Though the company has faced some financial difficulties the past few years, they’re still in operation and many people continue to subscribe to their services.
If you are a FairPoint Communications customer looking to make a payment on your account, there are a number of options available. For the payment method that you would like to use, find it on the guide below and follow the instructions given.
Make a Payment Online
You cannot use the Google Chrome browser to access this site. Make sure to use Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera, otherwise you will receive a message informing you that your browser is incompatible with the FairPoint site.
- Using your (non-Chrome) internet browser, navigate to www.myfairpoint.net
- Click the blue button on the right-hand side of the screen that says “Pay your bill and manage your account”
- A popup box will appear asking for your zip code or phone number. Enter one or the other and click submit
- You should now be on a sign in screen. Input your username and password in the fields provided and sign in
- Navigate to the pay bill portion of the website. Enter your billing information and how much you would like to pay toward your account. Verify that your information is correct and submit the payment. After you have received a confirmation screen, you can close down your browser – no further action is required on your part
Mailing in Your Payment
Since FairPoint Communications covers so many different markets, there are many different addresses that payments have to be sent to depending on where a customer lives. That being the case, you will have to mail your payment to the address listed on your bill.
FairPoint Communications allows payments over the phone as well. If you would like to do so, dial (877) 212-7445 and follow the instructions given to submit your payment information. Take note, however, that there’s a chance that you will be charged a small fee for making payments by phone.